Multi-Point Inspection | Winn Volkswagen of Newark, CA
Stop in for a Complimentary Multi-Point Inspection at Winn Volkswagen of Newark
Have you had your Volkswagen car or SUV inspected recently? If not, now is the perfect time to do so. Only with a complete inspection can you obtain a full status report for your vehicle’s major systems and components. We will thoroughly examine all of the critical components and advise you on any damage, corrosion, leaks, etc. Armed with such information, you can make an informed decision regarding necessary automotive maintenance and repair services. You can then check our monthly service specials to see how you can save on your service appointment.
Our Certified Volkswagen Technicians Can Help Resolve Minor and Major Problems
Our certified Volkswagen technicians will perform a detailed review of the various components within your vehicle with our free multi-point vehicle inspection. Since we see the same models day in and day out and we are factory-trained and certified and can identify minor issues before they have a chance to worsen. Catching things early on can save you money and frustration since we can resolve them promptly before expensive replacements are necessary. If we identify a failing component or a major system problem, we can efficiently repair or replace it at a competitive price.
What Is Included with the Multi-Point Inspection at Winn Volkswagen of Newark?
Our multi-point vehicle inspection includes all the major systems within your Volkswagen car or SUV. We provide a detailed checklist and report outlining any recommended maintenance or repairs to get your VW functioning properly, safely, and reliably.
- Tires – We will check your tires for the appropriate pressure and assess their current condition. We will look for holes, bulges, uneven wear and ensure they have the minimal tread depth to grip the road properly.
- Brakes – Your brakes consist of numerous components working in sync to stop your Volkswagen. We’ll check each of these components, including the brake fluid, rotors, pads, calipers, etc.
- Car Battery – Your car battery supplies the necessary power to the electrical components within your VW through an electrical current. When it drains and can no longer provide such power, we can replace it for you.
- Motor Oil – Your motor oil is necessary to lubricate your engine and its various components, preventing them from rubbing against each other. Your motor oil should be changed at recommended service intervals to eliminate contaminants.
- Suspension – We will inspect your shocks, struts, and suspension to assess its condition and look for any damage or wear.
- Fluid Checks – There are numerous automotive fluids in addition to your motor oil, each of which we will check for the appropriate level and contamination. This includes your brake, transmission, and power steering fluids, as well as your coolant.
- Additional Components – Other components and systems within your vehicle will also be inspected, including various hoses and belts, your HVAC system, lights, etc.
Take Advantage of Our Free Multi-Point Inspection in the San Francisco Bay Area
At Winn Volkswagen of Newark, we provide the multi-point vehicle inspection at no cost to you. Schedule your appointment using our online service scheduling tool or by calling our certified service department. We are conveniently located in Newark, near San Jose, Fremont, and Union City.
Enjoy Complimentary Amenities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Multi-Point Inspection
- Business Workstations
- Parts & Gear Boutique
- Online Service Scheduling
- Vending Machines
- Certified Technicians
- Genuine OEM Parts
- Complimentary Uber / Lyft Services
- Comfortable Waiting Area
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Saturday Service Hours
- Home / Office Pick-up & Delivery
- Flat Screen TVs